About Knoll Farm
The Refuge at Knoll Farm is a retreat center set in a spectacular, private setting that changes how people think and work together. Offering space for deep conversation and celebration, the refuge is a short walk from our working farm, organic food, and ceremonial hand-crafted spaces that encourage inspiration and renewal. Caring staff, inspiring natural setting, delicious, locally sourced organic meals, and beautiful buildings and grounds make the perfect setting for our reunion summit.
Read about what to expect | Lodging map
- A historic timberframe barn provides a dining room, library, meeting and hang-out space, yoga floor and place for screening and presentations
- Along our hiking trails you will find our mountain meditation yurt, a 750-square-foot space heated by a woodstove.
- Guests at the Refuge at Knoll Farm sleep in single, double and family sized yurts on futon-style beds.Each futon mattress will also have an extra support provided by "foam egg crate" pads to make your sleeping even more comfortable.
- Yurts and pathways are lit at night with solar power. A cob and stone bathhouse in the retreat village has hot showers, flush toilets and a wood-fired hot tub.
- The farm has an extensive trail system and is within minutes of many other first-rate recreational opportunities in the Mad River Valley such as waterfalls, a lake, biking trails and the Green Mountain Forest.
What To Bring
- Re-usable water bottle
- Flashlight or headlamp and extra batteries
- Bathroom kit
- Towel and washcloth
- Sunscreen and bug repellant
- Comfortable, casual clothing and sneakers or lightweight hiking boots
- Rain gear (waterproof jacket or poncho; waterproof pants and boots are helpful)
Click here for Knoll Farm's info on What To Expect
Simple yurts and wooden buildings
Delicious organic buffet meals
In the Heart of the Green Mountains
Knoll Farm is on a hillside overlooking the village of Waitsfield, Vermont. We are 1 hour northwest of White River Junction, or 1 hour southeast of Burlington. We are easy to find, conveniently located near the farmer’s market, inns, ski areas, and other attractions of the Mad River Valley.
Nearest airport: Burlington. Driving directions from Burlington Please note: Knoll Farm does not provide transportation to or from the airport.
Transportation Information - lots of helpful info on airports and more. In addition, you will be invited to a private Facebook group where participants can share travel tips.